RULES OF THE GAME
FOR THE INDIVIDUAL:
1: Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
2: Thou shalt not make for thyself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
3: Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.
4: Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5: Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother.
6: Thou shalt not kill.
7: Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8: Thou shalt not steal.
9: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10: Thou shalt not covet your neighbor's house; thou shalt not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is thy neighbor's.
RULES OF THE GAME
FOR THE NATION:
1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a
redress of grievances.
2. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
3. No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner.
4. The right ofthe people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers etc.
5. No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property,
6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
7 .... the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any
8.Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive ……
9. The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people
10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the the States respectively, or to the people Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the people.